New Beers are Blossoming at New Belgium
Springtime brings new offerings from New Belgium Brewing! The Fort Collins local is releasing the next in their Tartastic series, Strawberry Lemon Ale. The release offers a delightful combination of strawberry and lemon purees to fill the senses with an enticing balance of sweet and sour fruit. This release comes at a perfect time, with warmer weather quickly approaching. The delicious balance of sweet and sour creates a refreshing brew that you’ll want in your hand as you soak in the sun and enjoy the warmth!
- Color: Strawberry Lemon Ale has a pale gold color
- Aroma: Moderate strawberry and lemon aromatics fills this ale. It’s also slightly grassy and cake batter-y, along with slight hints of ginger
- Mouthfeel: It’s slightly puckering coupled with a creamy finish
- Body: Strawberry Lemon Ale is light bodied
- Stats: The beer contains 4.2% ABV & is rated at 8 IBUs
- Yeast: The beer uses ale yeast
- Hops: You’ll find Nugget hops in this ale
- Malts: New Belgium has been brewing this ale with pale and white wheat
- Fruits/Spices: They make the beer with strawberry and lemon puree in addition to strawberry essence
Lemon Ginger Sour and Raspberry Lime Ale are two others in their Tartastic series. You can also find them here. New Belgium has done a great job with this serious, which is no surprise. We can’t wait to see what else they have in store!
For more info on New Belgium Brewing Co. check out their:
Be sure to follow us on our social media and join the conversation with great people around great beers.